Tuesday 14 February 2012

The best thing ever happened
.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I admit, I’m a talkative and  a friendly person but when it comes to my feeling especially those that involve the feeling of others, yahh! I failed much.
I am the type of guys that is very shy to express my feelings of appreciating them. Gahh!
But, last week during the programmed that I’d attend which is the leadership and training, there’s a slot that touched me a lot. We were given a piece of paper  and we’re ask to tear it onto two parts.
Later we’re asked to write a letter to whom that we’re really wanna appreciate the most . Gahh! Its hard for me.  There’s only a person that pop out in my mind which is ………
Hmmm, why  she? Who Is she? What have she done until she’d become the person I wanna appreciate the most.?
Well , actually she is a very kind and nice person I’ve ever met in this world. For god sake, seriously.
During my last sem, I’ve spent most of the time  just with her. Yahh! We’re studying biology together and she’s really helped me  a lot. Besides that,  she’s always being there when I’m down. hmm, thanks to you  J.  You’re always make my day.
I am smitten .
You are amazing and awesome.
I can never meet someone like you.
My friends told me that , you’re lucky and must be one hell of a person to make a commitmentphobic to be so commited to someone. But I think, I am lucky to ever  found you. You are after the best  thing that happened to me.
My lucky star.  My singing satellite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers